CWA, IBEW 2213 and the company are pleased to announce a new pilot program offered through the Regional Work & Family Committee. Eligable employees may request reimbursement up to $40 per month for the monthly service fee for a Personal Emergency Response System for a member of their immediate family. For more information and an application, visit regionalwfcr.com or contact Stella at the union office at (516) 420-1104.
The following procedures pertain to members within the Telecommunications and Operator Services Division.
- Notify your foreman on the first day of your absence.
- Follow up with calls to FMLA at 1-877-489-2367 during your absence to verify if you are approved or not.
- Call Workers Compensation at 1-800-568-1150 to establish your case and submit the proper forms for on- the- job injuries.
- Before your 8th calendar day of absence, call Met Life at 1-800-638-4228.
- Resubmit the proper doctor information to Met Life to continue to be paid during your disability absence.
Get Well Soon
Health & Safety First!