CWA, IBEW 2213 and the company are pleased to announce a new pilot program offered through the Regional Work & Family Committee. Eligible employees may request reimbursement up to $40 per month for the monthly service fee for a Personal Emergency Response System for a member of their immediate family. For more information and an application, visit regionalwfcr.com or contact the union office at (516) 420-1104.
The following procedures pertain to members within the Telecommunications and Operator Services Division.
- Notify your foreman on the first day of your absence.
- For FMLA click here to download the new policy information.
- If your personal illness goes beyond 7 calendar days, please call Sedgwick Disability at
- If you are hurt on the job:
- Contact your foreman immediately,
- Call Workman’s Compensation at 1-877-267-3313
- You may want to contact a Workman’s Comp lawyer.
- If an injury causes you to be out of work beyond 7 calendar days please call Sedgwick Disability at 1-800-638-4228
CityMD Urgent Care offers fast, comprehensive, and professional healthcare 365 days a year. Whether you're suffering from seasonal allergies, a sprained ankle or a cut that may need stitches, CityMD can help you feel better quicker. As the fastest growing urgent care in the Northeast with over 75 sites in New York and New Jersey, all of CityMD’s locations are open for walk-ins, no appointment necessary. The average wait time at all sites is 8-10 minutes and can be checked live via CityMD.com. CityMD strongly supports the members of CWA Local 1104.
Get Well Soon, Health & Safety First!